Thursday, May 18, 2017

Story Pau

Story                                                                        

When I was young I used to go to the Camp Nou to see my favourite team Barça. But I remember one match perfectly, the 5-0 against Real Madrid.

Two hours before the match, my father and I left of Igualada to arrive early for have time to have dinner and see the FC Barcelona Shop, where my father bought me a scarf of Barça. Twenty minutes before the match starts we entered to the Stadium, I was very exciting because that was the first time I went to the Camp Nou.

The match started at 10 o’clock and at the minute nine, Xavi scored the first goal of Barça. Pedro was the second to score a goal, eight minutes after the first goal. The first part of the match finished and we profited to buy something to eat, I could not believe that Barça was winning the match against Madrid. In the second part of the match, David Villa scored a doublet in 2 minutes and the fifth goal scored Jeffren.


That was the best day of my life, Barça won the classic versus Madrid for five goals, I didn’t believe. I returned at home very happy and I explained the match to my mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment