Thursday, March 30, 2017

A letter of complaint Roger

A letter of complaint

Dear Mr Reinhard Rauball,
I am sending you this email to make you aware of a situation that occurred on Monday the 2nd of March between me and Borussia Dortmund in Signal Idune Park.
At the night of the last Monday the 2nd, I decided to go to see Dortmund in the stadium, as I usually do, and I was extremely surprised by the actions of Thomas Tuchel, the trainer of the team. In the last month he hasn’t won any match what it is completely disappointing if we want to go to play champions league the next year.
I contacted with my good friend Thomas and he told me that there was no reason to get nervous and he also said the team was on its top level. He then informed me that he will make no change to the team and leave it as now.
I am very disappointed with the mentality of the trainer. I demand an apology and I expect you to make out Thomas Tuchel. It would also be a good idea to make him change his mind. If I do not see any movements in the sidewalk in the next two weeks I shall be forced to consider leaving my partner card.
Yours Faithfully,
Matthew Squire

No comments:

Post a Comment